PrimaCloud Datacenter Tour
ENKI is excited to announce the launch of our newest state-of-the-art-datacenter located in Santa Clara California. As you scroll down this page, we will familiarize you with the facility and our services, and show you images of areas and equipment only our authorized employees can normally access.
We have carefully invested in the new facility so that we can continue providing our customers with the absolute best cloud infrastructure available to enterprises today. The new datacenter includes enhanced PrimaCloud capabilities and has been in operation since January 2013 undergoing extensive stress testing prior to rollout.
The newly built Coresite Stender facility hosting our latest PrimaCloud location is connected to multiple Tier 1 internet carriers and offers direct peering with major service providers including Amazon. The datacenter provides Tier III infrastructure yielding greater than 99.9999% uptime and is compliant with SSAE 16 Type 2, SOC 2, and PCI, and is Energy Star Rated and USGBC LEED Gold Certified.
New PrimaCloud Capabilities
ENKI has equipped the facility with our latest design of cloud hosting points of presence offering:
- New servers with faster CPU speeds utilizing AMD Opteron 6300 Series processors running at 3.2GHz or Intel E5-26xx processors, faster DDR3 ECC memory, with larger memory sizing available for VMs up to 256GB.
- 60,000+ IOPS SSD/magnetic hybrid fully redundant SANs for each cluster, with sizing up to 1/2 Petabyte.
- Expanded backup storage options including remote backup to our Denver datacenter.
- Fully non-blocking 20Gbit/sec connectivity to all servers and to storage.
- Support for 10G Internet connectivity.
- Access to self-service Cloud orchestration and management via VMWare VSphere 6.
- Advanced VM fault tolerance features for even greater uptime and availability.
Now, on to the facility...
Aproaching ENKI's facility in Santa Clara
The facility is secured with a mantrap, two levels of biometric readers, video, and guards.
ENKI's datacenter is a large facility. Raised floors require a ramp to enter the server room.
Redundant power supplies including UPS and backup generators feed into each server room.
ENKI's server racks are in locked cabinets in a contained cool-aisle structure that reduces energy consumption.
One of ENKI's many 4-blade servers, with redundant power supplies. ENKI uses Dell and SuperMicro servers.
One of ENKI's 60,000 IOPS SANs with redundant heads and storage trays.
The SAN's disc and SSD drives are stored in high-density pullout tray with SSD write cacheing.
Only authorized ENKI employees or escorted vendors are allowed access to the datacenter.
While you were inside, the sun got low in the sky.
Departing the ENKI datacenter. Thank you for your visit.