Private Data Centers Require:
Significant Financial Investment
- Can you afford modern technology including SANs with SSD, 10GbE, & SDN?
- $250K minimum for hardware alone
- $5K/month for HW maintenance
- Can you afford the IT team with the size and skills to support a private data center?
- $80-120K/yr resource
- Min 3 resources required for 24x7 support
Specialized IT Systems and Operations Skills
- Does your IT team have sufficient experience to build, operate, and maintain a Private Data Center?
- Is PDC admin the best use of IT time?
- IT team capability directly relates to profitability and competitiveness (see study)
Years of Experience To Meet Performance, Uptime, Scalability, and Security Goals
- Does your storage, server, and network meet application's performance needs?
- Can you build, maintain, and afford a PDC with 99.99% availability including redundant ISPs, hardware, and data centers.
- Does your PDC automatically recover from hardware failure?
- Can your data center handle peak loads?
- Can your PDC easily grow with your business?
- Are you struggling to meet HIPAA, PCI or other security requirements?
ENKI: A Superior Alternative
Superior Business Case
- Little to no upfront investment
- Leverage ENKI's vast data center, systems, and operations experience
- Single invoice for all data center expenses
- Effortless resource scaling with no wasted investment
- Discount structure rewards growth
Expert IT Support & Operations Services
- Providing technology, application, operations, & NOC support for enterprises since 2006.
- Immediately reach dedicated Tier 3 engineer that understands your architecture and processes
- Concierge onboarding for painless migration
Built For Performance
- Flash/SSD-based SAN with 60K Dedicated IOPS
- Minimal internet latency via Level3 & XO peering
- 20 Gbit fully redundant network fabric
- Optional HPC Cloud with 80Gbit Infiniband fabric
- 16-Core, 3.2GHz Processors and 128GB RAM
Guaranteed 99.99% Service Uptime
- Persistent, self-healing instances minimize downtime
- Redundant ISPs, networking, power, cooling, and data centers can achieve close to 100% availability
- 20x SLAs on Cloud and Application
- Software-defined data center and multiple software security appliance options
- 360 Degree data encryption technology
- Multiple hardware-based VLANs per App
- Fully supports HIPAA and PCI requirements